web/trang cá độ bóng đá hợp pháp_bóng đá trực tuyến_m88 fortune
Government relations is one of the primary reasons that the Canadian Home Builders’ Association (CHBA) exists. CHBA National works directly with issues and policy that is addressed with the Federal government.
As the Local Association, we are responsible for taking the industry’s input and concern to municipal governments, and local boards and agencies. CHBA-Edmonton Region takes this responsibility seriously and is dedicated to pursuing a proactive and sustained program that is shaped by two fundamental principles that guide its response to local housing policy:
- The right of all Canadians to decent, safe and appropriate housing; and
- The right of all Canadians to a reasonable opportunity to own their own homes.
The realization of these fundamental principles requires a partnership between government and the housing industry. The Association endorses and nurtures the relationships required for a successful industry/government partnership. This partnership is required to improve quality, affordability and choice for Canadians.
CHBA-ER has identified four fundamental components of sound housing policy:
- The government has a legitimate role in housing the needy and disadvantaged through targeted and cost-effective policies and programs;
- The government has a responsibility to provide a stable environment in which the housing industry can operate effectively;
- Market housing should not be stimulated or otherwise unduly interfered with through the actions of government; and
- There will be prior consultation between the government and industry before significant changes are made to housing policies or programs.
CHBA-ER believes that these fundamentals provide a solid foundation for sound policy. They identify the legitimate roles of government and industry and form the basis for CHBA-ER’s approach to industry/government consultations. The Association remains firmly committed to these fundamentals, which define the industry’s relationship with government and its approach to housing.
CHBA-ER Government Relation activities are focused on three key areas:
- Achieving a stable business environment for our members
- Promoting and protecting the interests of consumers.
- Supporting the skills, experience and integrity of our members.
Our Government Relations Committee meets monthly to discuss active initiatives, industry concerns, and other items that align with all three levels of government. Interested in joining the committee? Contact tỷ lệ cá độ bóng đáDennis Peck.